Sunday, December 10, 2023

Yoga nidra for grieving and broken hearts - a special offering

As I am in the midst of my own grief, I have been practicing yoga nidra almost every day (sometimes I miss a day, but then there have been days when I have done two nidras!).  Nidra holds me when I struggle with sleeping and when I need to pause in the middle of a full day.  

I created a special nidra for grieving hearts for my little sister who was my mom's primary caregiver for years and has been dealing with long COVID....she's one of my biggest fans of my nidras.  

Then I thought that this nidra could be offered widely to the community, because I know that many hearts are grieving for so many things, both personal and global.  

Here's a link to register (it's tomorrow!).  It's livestream, so you can practice wherever you are.  A recording will be available for more than a month to nurture your personal practice.  You will also get a sweet curated list of resources too.

No comments:

Post a Comment